Please post your comments and discussions here

Comments on the latest video where we are building free adjustable solar panel mounts for the off grid tiny house on wheels.
techman
Site Admin

Please post your comments and discussions here

Post by techman » Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:48 am

Hi everyone,

I am starting out with the forum posts for all new videos from now on. Each video will have its own forum so that we can have discussions without the hate and filth from the trolls.

Happy chatting....

bill23799

Re: Please post your comments and discussions here

Post by bill23799 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:46 pm

Good luck with the new discussion group for videos Troy. Took few min to get all registered .

Will you be putting direct link on every new video to it'e corresponding discussion thread?

bill23799

Post by bill23799 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:50 pm

I am looking forward to your next video showing the solar panels mounted up on the water and battery shed .
Will you be taking down those trees blocking your sunlight yourself or do you still have that crew on sight
bringing down those trees for you?

Have you had enough rain lately Troy to replenish your low water tanks?

techman
Site Admin

Post by techman » Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:19 pm

Thank you for joining. I hope this will be a much better place for discussion. It will take a while for everyone who is interested to move over here though.

I am cutting the trees next to the tiny house myself but they crew is cutting all the others that block our solar.

We got about 50 gallons of rain the last few times all combined. Not much really. We still have just under 100 gallons on site.

Yes I plan to link from each video to its corresponding forum.

dawa3100

Post by dawa3100 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:29 pm

Hey Troy, I noticed in the latest Video you got your circular saw back. I don't recall seeing a video explaining what the repair shop found wrong with it causing it to bind on you in the past. I do know from having one of them smaller battery powered saw's that they don't like cutting anything larger then a 2x4. Could you please post an update on this or say something about it in a video please and thank you.

bill23799

Post by bill23799 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:28 pm

Hey Troy I was thinking in the past you had a rain collection structure actually in the garden with a big storage tank. I think it was wrecked during one of those freak wind storms. Do you have any plans to make some kind of rains catch in or close by the garden in the future.

Haha I know you don't need any new projects but would be nice to have water source for garden nearby.

bill23799

Post by bill23799 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:30 pm

Oh wow......was I the first commenter?

Pre emptive WOO HOO

techman
Site Admin

Post by techman » Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:48 am

dawa3100 wrote:Hey Troy, I noticed in the latest Video you got your circular saw back. I don't recall seeing a video explaining what the repair shop found wrong with it causing it to bind on you in the past. I do know from having one of them smaller battery powered saw's that they don't like cutting anything larger then a 2x4. Could you please post an update on this or say something about it in a video please and thank you.
You must have missed the video where someone sent me a slightly uses Ryobi circular saw. I never took the other one into service yet because I received this one first. One day I will take the old one in and see what they can do for me.

techman
Site Admin

Post by techman » Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:48 am

bill23799 wrote:Oh wow......was I the first commenter?

Pre emptive WOO HOO
Congratulations :)