The Off Grid Project Timeline And The Trolls

Discussions about The Off Grid Project and The DIY World Youtube videos. Feel free to chat here with one another and share anything you like.
techman
Site Admin

Re: The Off Grid Project Timeline And The Trolls

Post by techman » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:40 pm

Many people doubt the reasons why we are in a hurry to move away from our current homestead and start a new life in a secret location.

Here is a good reason:

https://vid.me/38Zd

Mamawolf

Post by Mamawolf » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:45 am

Who is this fool and what did you do to piss in his Cheerios so bad?

Vindi

Post by Vindi » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:56 pm

Got to be very honest now that I have seen the video with the threats and did some remembering...
I know all this is going to do is draw fire and more nincompoopery of why I am wasting my valuable moments typing this. But I need to say at least this...
As someone who has been watching in the background, some times leaving a comment here and there...daydreaming of living off grid...

Everyone needs to sit down, shut up and listen to themselves. Because you sound like little children fighting in the neighbors' back yard....

(Yes, right now there are children fighting in the neighbors back yard...and they are loud! Dogs are barking, kids are screaming, more dogs are barking...get the picture? The parents have pushed their children outside to settle their arguments in the backyard!) That is what all of this is starting to sound like..
Which raises the question of "is this all just click-bait drama for views?" Seriously, All these threats, trolling, grudges, trying to prove who is right an who is wrong is a great waste of time. Just drop the drama. Does it really matter in the long run?
Are you going to want these wasted moments back someday? You bet!
Just let it go people, because it is not worth anyone's time or energy to carry it on any further. Some of you are crossing a line that you should not cross, and I am certain y'all understand the line I am talking about.

You are big, grown up people now and should have learned the meaning behind the words, "LET IT GO...MAKE IT STOP...." and then follow thru. I am certain you have better things to do then threaten a family, proving your right, proving who is wrong, making timelines, who was friends when and where, dreams being canned and etc. etc. etc.

Be the bigger person and let it drop now!

Let us get back to watching how people live off grid! We, the audience, learn from everyone who takes the time to prepare a video on how they live off grid! There is no one right way to make this happen.

Thanks for reading..and I wish all of you a better tomorrow!
God Bless y'all!

techman
Site Admin

Post by techman » Wed May 03, 2017 10:56 am

Now how do you suggest I drop it any more than I already have???? I do not fight back. I never talk back to him in public. Never talk him down. Never attack him.

What really sickens me is when people tell to just ignore the guy and he will go away. Or just leave him alone and he will stop. What you do not understand is this guy is driven by hate and jealousy. I do not and will not ever attack back.

What has that gotten me in the last 4 years?

He gains in followers because many people start to believe his lies. When I remain silent people assume I must be guilty.

I am really sick of being blamed for being bullied.

techman
Site Admin

Post by techman » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:29 am

Well, the attacks are still going on strong. Actually they are stronger than ever. My trolls have now stated clearly that in order for me to have peace, I must leave the internet forever. This would include never working again in my field of expertise, the field I trained in for 15 years.

I am 48 years old and they said that I should retrain into a new field, having nothing to do with the internet, or they will never leave me in peace.
Attachments
oldcodge wants me off the internet for good.jpg
oldcodge wants me off the internet for good.jpg (109.13 KiB) Viewed 41018 times
oldcodge-wants-me-off-the-internet-for-good.jpg
oldcodge-wants-me-off-the-internet-for-good.jpg (51.67 KiB) Viewed 50169 times

techman
Site Admin

Post by techman » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:41 am

This guy calls himself dark destroyer and is doing his best to destroy my life offline. This is getting personal. These guys want me destroyed fully. Not just off the internet. This proves their full intent.
Attachments
dark-destroyer-stops-me-selling-products.jpg
dark-destroyer-stops-me-selling-products.jpg (38 KiB) Viewed 41017 times
dark-destroyer-stops-me-selling-products.jpg
dark-destroyer-stops-me-selling-products.jpg (38.13 KiB) Viewed 50169 times

techman
Site Admin

Post by techman » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:18 pm

So now, after all this time, Dive Crew Canada admits that he set me up for terrorism charges. That is when the FBI, three big burly men, came to my property to see what sort of bomb making supplies I had.

My friend at that time was also set up for alleged bomb making materials and later released with no charges.

The trip wires dive crew turned me in for were to set up LED alerts if anyone (dive crews friends) tried to harass me or vandalize my property again. I was going to have a silent alarm with perimeter wires to alert me when someone came to mess with me. It was happening a lot.

So what do they do?
Attachments
Dive Crew Said He Turned Me In For Terrorism1.jpg
Dive Crew Said He Turned Me In For Terrorism1.jpg (243.03 KiB) Viewed 41016 times
Dive-Crew-Said-He-Turned-Me-In-For-Terrorism.jpg
Dive-Crew-Said-He-Turned-Me-In-For-Terrorism.jpg (78.9 KiB) Viewed 50169 times

techman
Site Admin

Post by techman » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:12 pm

Following will be a series of screen prints showing that the .sucks members actually paid a guy to come to my property against my will and take videos and photos.
Attachments
recording-2.jpg
recording-2.jpg (151.49 KiB) Viewed 50156 times

techman
Site Admin

Post by techman » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:24 pm

Another
Attachments
recording-3.jpg
recording-3.jpg (161.63 KiB) Viewed 50156 times

techman