i hope u will like this idea

what a things

i hope u will like this idea

Post by what a things » Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:33 pm

first.. my mcafee antivirus asked me to avoid your website. i am so scary cause i heard that u was working in programming stuff

any way this is my idea i make it in photo i hope u will like it although i have no idea about extreme winter stuff.
Attachments
for troy.png
my idea
for troy.png (11.6 KiB) Viewed 14629 times

techman
Site Admin

Re: i hope u will like this idea

Post by techman » Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:05 pm

That is a very good idea. I was considering doing this before I put the wood stove in the tiny house and realized that it is cooking me out of the place already so I do not need to capture any more heat. I actually have to replace the pipes with double walled, insulated pipes in order to keep the pipes hotter inside and also to get some of that excess heat out of the tiny house.

I had originally went with plain black pipe in order to salvage as much heat as I could. But with the house so well insulated, I have to now get heat out of the tiny home.

I am considering a water heating idea eventually somewhat like you made here. But I want to do it nice and neat so it looks nice. I will be doing a lot more experimenting after Melanie is here. Then I think I will have more time for such things. Most of the house should be finished by then and that is the bulk of my work these days anyway.

Thank you for taking the time to draw this up.