Upgrade of off grid project.

Discussions about The Off Grid Project and The DIY World Youtube videos. Feel free to chat here with one another and share anything you like.
Trolleycar

Upgrade of off grid project.

Post by Trolleycar » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:19 pm

Hi Troy
I am glade to hear you have found the gal of your dreams
there are a couple of ideas about rising Funds.
I follow a number of UK Heritage railways.
when they are looking for funding the set up a fund for a given Project . ( like to rebuild a steam Locomotive and that can costs up to 1,000,000 Pounds) and the also have a general fund the people donate to as well. And the funds for a given project seam to do mush better.
You may want to set up a bring Melloney home fund . And I know I will be happy the kick in to help with the fund.
Troy I an in the travel Business and if you are Interested I will see if the can find a good fare to help you bring Melloney home.
If you are here is my business E-MAIL address Info@ohayo-mountain-travel.com.
Do you think that your tiny home on wheels will be large enough for you two?
Have you thought of locating a second trailer chassis and enlarging the tiny home.
Just a thought.

Robert D Campbell Jr
Ohayo Mountain Travel Service LLC
If you can dream it, We will make it Happen!!!
Glenford, NY 12433
Admin@ohayo-mountain-travel.com

techman
Site Admin

Re: Upgrade of off grid project.

Post by techman » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:31 pm

Hi Robert,

Thank you very much for all the info and suggestions.

I will look you up when the time comes to bring Melanie home. Please give me a reminder message when I mention it on video. Then I will remember your contact info. It will take a few months to process the Fiance Visa paperwork at best.

I think the tiny house will be comfy for the two of us. I built it large enough for two people when I designed it in hopes I would one day be married. And she comes from a place where people pack in like sardines in a single room so this is going to be paradise to her. When kids come along then its time to start adding on. I have already considered building a second tiny home beside this one for that purpose when the time comes.

I will do another Booster Tshirt sales campaign to raise the funds to bring Melanie home. That is exactly the plan :)

I will also be selling general merchandise soon too as an extra. This will be a permanent thing though and people can buy what they want, when they want.

Thanks.

Troy

Trolleycar

Re: Upgrade of off grid project.

Post by Trolleycar » Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:03 pm

Hi Troy
I watched your Tee Shirt Video for to bring Melanie Home.
I will be ordering a couple of the black short sleeve tee shirts.
As I am in the travel business . once you have a price for Melanie's of the transportation To the states.
Contact me and I will see what I can do to get you better price for the fare.
Once you have your E-Mail up and running I will contact you with my phone number.
So we can chat about your plans for Melanie's Trip to the states.
I feel that it would be better if your plans are kept to as few people as possible.
By the way is it possible to pickup the tee shirts at your 20.
By the way selling tee shirts is surely a business. I go to some model railroad shows
And there are always three or four deals that sell Railroad related caps, tee shirts, Sweats and Jackets . In fact I buy just about all my every day clothes from the Model Railroad show dealers.
As I have been following your adventures for I guess I think three years (when you were living in the travel trailer that winter that you froze your bippy off) I asked you that if you needed a extra set of hands to give my a shout. As I would be happy to help.
Good luck Troy
Bob Campbell Jr

Robert D Campbell Jr
Ohayo Mountain Travel Service LLC
If you can dream it, We will make it Happen!!!
Glenford, NY 12433
Admin@ohayo-mountain-travel.com