The DIY World Store

The Off Grid Project Timeline And The Trolls

Discussions about The Off Grid Project and The DIY World Youtube videos. Feel free to chat here with one another and share anything you like.

Re: The Off Grid Project Timeline And The Trolls

Postby techman » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:40 pm

Many people doubt the reasons why we are in a hurry to move away from our current homestead and start a new life in a secret location.

Here is a good reason:

https://vid.me/38Zd
techman
Site Admin

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Mamawolf » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:45 am

Who is this fool and what did you do to piss in his Cheerios so bad?
Mamawolf

Postby Vindi » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:56 pm

Got to be very honest now that I have seen the video with the threats and did some remembering...
I know all this is going to do is draw fire and more nincompoopery of why I am wasting my valuable moments typing this. But I need to say at least this...
As someone who has been watching in the background, some times leaving a comment here and there...daydreaming of living off grid...

Everyone needs to sit down, shut up and listen to themselves. Because you sound like little children fighting in the neighbors' back yard....

(Yes, right now there are children fighting in the neighbors back yard...and they are loud! Dogs are barking, kids are screaming, more dogs are barking...get the picture? The parents have pushed their children outside to settle their arguments in the backyard!) That is what all of this is starting to sound like..
Which raises the question of "is this all just click-bait drama for views?" Seriously, All these threats, trolling, grudges, trying to prove who is right an who is wrong is a great waste of time. Just drop the drama. Does it really matter in the long run?
Are you going to want these wasted moments back someday? You bet!
Just let it go people, because it is not worth anyone's time or energy to carry it on any further. Some of you are crossing a line that you should not cross, and I am certain y'all understand the line I am talking about.

You are big, grown up people now and should have learned the meaning behind the words, "LET IT GO...MAKE IT STOP...." and then follow thru. I am certain you have better things to do then threaten a family, proving your right, proving who is wrong, making timelines, who was friends when and where, dreams being canned and etc. etc. etc.

Be the bigger person and let it drop now!

Let us get back to watching how people live off grid! We, the audience, learn from everyone who takes the time to prepare a video on how they live off grid! There is no one right way to make this happen.

Thanks for reading..and I wish all of you a better tomorrow!
God Bless y'all!
Vindi

Postby techman » Wed May 03, 2017 10:56 am

Now how do you suggest I drop it any more than I already have???? I do not fight back. I never talk back to him in public. Never talk him down. Never attack him.

What really sickens me is when people tell to just ignore the guy and he will go away. Or just leave him alone and he will stop. What you do not understand is this guy is driven by hate and jealousy. I do not and will not ever attack back.

What has that gotten me in the last 4 years?

He gains in followers because many people start to believe his lies. When I remain silent people assume I must be guilty.

I am really sick of being blamed for being bullied.
techman
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Chat Room